Robert West practices in the following areas of Immigration law:
- Family Immigration (Spouses, Children, Parents, Fiancés, Brothers/Sisters)
- Deportation Defense (All Potential Defenses Are Explored including Cancellation of Removal, Adjustment of Status, and Political Asylum)
- Employment Immigration (H-1B, L-1, O and P Visas for Entertainers and Athletes)
- Investors (EB-5 Immigrant and E-1 and E-2 Non-Immigrant Investors)
- Waivers (Criminal, Fraud, Unlawful Presence, and Health Grounds)
- Registered Nurses
- North American Free Trade Agreement (Canadians and Mexicans)
- All Other Types of Immigration Matters Not Listed Here.
Admitted: 1999, California; U.S. District Court, Central, Southern and Northern Districts of California; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces; U.S. Tax Court; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit; and U.S. Supreme Court.
Education Law Schools:
University of San Diego School of Law LLM 1999, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D. 1997
University of Nevada Las Vegas, B.A. 1993