To qualify for deferred action you must meet the following requirements.
- Entered the United States prior to your sixteenth birthday.
- Lived in the U.S. Continuously from June 15, 2007 through now.
- In the United States on June 15, 2012.
- Be at least fifteen years of age and not older than thirty years of age as of June 15, 2012.
- Be a student in high school, graduated from high school, or earned a GED.
- Not convicted of a Felony, Significant Misdemeanor, or three Misdemeanors.
These are the basic requirements to qualify for the program.
Benefits of this Program:
- Obtain a work permit.
- Obtain a social security card.
- Obtain a driver’s license.
- Ability to attend a college or university.
- Be protected against deportation.
If you believe you are eligible, please contact our office to set up a free initial consultation at (702) 319-5459.
If you are outside of the Las Vegas area, we can discuss this process over the telephone or through skype.