Family Immigration Services:

Marriage Visas in the United States (Adjustment of Status)
Marriage Visas Outside the United States (Consular Processing for Spouse of U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents)
Petition to Remove Conditional Residency (Spouses of U.S. Citizens Only)
Petitions for Parents Inside the United States ( Only U.S. Citizens May Apply)
Petitions for Parents Outside the United States (Only U.S. Citizens May Apply/ Consular Processing)
Fiance/Fiancee Visas (Consular Processing Only U.S. Citizens May Apply)
Petitions for Adult Children Married (U.S. Citizen Parents Only May Petition)
Petitions for Adult Children Unmarried (U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents May Apply
Sibling to Sibling Petitions (Only U.S. Citizens May Apply (Brothers & Sisters of U.S. Citizens)
Renew Resident Cards
Renew Work Permits
Refugee Travel Documents
Reentry Permits
Renew Refugee Travel Documents
Renew Reentry Permits
USCIS Appeals: I-130, I-601 Waivers of Inadmissibility
Administrative Appeals Office Appeals for TN andĀ  H-1B Visas
Board of Immigration Appeals for denials in Immigration Court
Motions to Reopen (USCIS)
Motion to Reopen (Immigration Court)
Motions to Reopen (Board of Immigration Appeals)
Motions to Reconsider (USCIS)
Motions to Reconsider (Immigration Court)
Motions to Reconsider (Board of Immigration Appeals)
All Other MotionsĀ  for Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals
Waivers of Inadmissibility
Waivers for Certain Criminal Grounds (212 h)
Waivers for Certain Fraud Grounds (212 i)
Waivers for Unlawful Presence Triggered By The 3 and 10 year Bars
Waivers for Any Other Grounds of Inadmissibility Including But Not Limited To Alien Smuggling
J Waivers of Inadmissibility
Provisional Waivers
U.S. Citizenship:
Naturalization Applications (Spouses of US Citizens 3 Years, Everyone Else 5 Years)
Apply for Certificate of Citizen (At Birth)
Apply for Certificate of Citizenship (Derivative)
U.S. Passports

Business Immigration Services:

Immigrant Investor Visa EB-5 (Traditional)
Immigrant Investor Visa EB-5 (Regional Center)
Immigrant Investor Visa EB-5 (High Unemployment Area)
EB-1 Permanent Resident Visas
EB-2 Permanent Resident Visas
EB-3 Permanent Resident Visas
PERM Labor Certification for EB-2 and EB-3 Permanent Resident Visas
E-2 Treaty Investors Non-Immigrant Visas (U.S. Must Have a Treaty With the Designated Country)
E-1 Treaty Traders Non-Immigrant Visas (U.S. Must Have a Treaty With the Designated Country)
O and P Visas for Professional Athletes and Entertainers
TN Visas(NAFTA for Citizens of Canada and Mexico)
H-1B Specialty Workers (Each Year These Visas Are Subject to a Numerical Cap)


Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals
This program is currently available.

Extensions of Tourist Visas