Immigration Lawyer Robert West

3301 Spring Mountain Rd
Unit 3
Las Vegas, NV 89102

Call For More Information

(702) 319-5459

Immigration Lawyer Robert West

Family Immigration Services

  • Marriage Visas in the United States (Adjustment of Status)
  • Marriage Visas Outside the United States (Consular Processing for Spouse of U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents)
  • Petition to Remove Conditional Residency (Spouses of U.S. Citizens Only)
  • Petitions for Parents Inside the United States ( Only U.S. Citizens May Apply)
  • Petitions for Parents Outside the United States (Only U.S. Citizens May Apply/ Consular Processing)
  • Fiance/Fiancee Visas (Consular Processing Only U.S. Citizens May Apply)
  • Petitions for Adult Children Married (U.S. Citizen Parents Only May Petition)
  • Petitions for Adult Children Unmarried (U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents May Apply
  • Sibling to Sibling Petitions (Only U.S. Citizens May Apply (Brothers & Sisters of U.S. Citizens)
  • Renew Resident Cards
  • Renew Work Permits
  • Refugee Travel Documents
  • Reentry Permits
  • Renew Refugee Travel Documents
  • Renew Reentry Permits
  • Appeals
  • USCIS Appeals: I-130, I-601 Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Administrative Appeals Office Appeals for TN and H-1B Visas
  • Board of Immigration Appeals for denials in Immigration Court
  • Motions
  • Motions to Reopen (USCIS)
  • Motion to Reopen (Immigration Court)
  • Motions to Reopen (Board of Immigration Appeals)
  • Motions to Reconsider (USCIS)
  • Motions to Reconsider (Immigration Court)
  • Motions to Reconsider (Board of Immigration Appeals)
  • All Other Motions for Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals
  • Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Waivers for Certain Criminal Grounds (212 h)
  • Waivers for Certain Fraud Grounds (212 i)
  • Waivers for Unlawful Presence Triggered By The 3 and 10 year Bars
  • Waivers for Any Other Grounds of Inadmissibility Including But Not Limited To Alien Smuggling
  • J Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Provisional Waivers
  • U.S. Citizenship:
  • Naturalization Applications (Spouses of US Citizens 3 Years, Everyone Else 5 Years)
  • Apply for Certificate of Citizen (At Birth)
  • Apply for Certificate of Citizenship (Derivative)
  • U.S. Passports

Business Immigration Services:

  • Immigrant Investor Visa EB-5 (Traditional)
  • Immigrant Investor Visa EB-5 (Regional Center)
  • Immigrant Investor Visa EB-5 (High Unemployment Area)
  • EB-1 Permanent Resident Visas
  • EB-2 Permanent Resident Visas
  • EB-3 Permanent Resident Visas
  • PERM Labor Certification for EB-2 and EB-3 Permanent Resident Visas
  • E-2 Treaty Investors Non-Immigrant Visas (U.S. Must Have a Treaty With the Designated Country)
  • E-1 Treaty Traders Non-Immigrant Visas (U.S. Must Have a Treaty With the Designated Country)
  • O and P Visas for Professional Athletes and Entertainers
  • TN Visas(NAFTA for Citizens of Canada and Mexico)
  • H-1B Specialty Workers (Each Year These Visas Are Subject to a Numerical Cap)


  • Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals
  • This program is currently available
  • Extensions of Tourist Visas
Robert West, Esq.

Call Now For More Information
(702) 319-5459

Translate »